- Millions of Consumers Getting a Credit Score Boost August 15, 2018Sweeping changes in how several credit reporting agencies factor negative financial information is prompting millions of consumers’ credit scores to increase.
- Home Searches Are Stretching on Longer August 15, 2018Be prepared to work with house hunters over months, not weeks, before they ultimately find a home to buy.
- HUD Backs Off on Rule It Says Stifles Affordability August 15, 2018The Department of Housing and Urban Development is taking steps to amend a fair housing rule that intended to combat segregation, claiming it was "suffocating" efforts to build affordable residential options.
- 5 Most Affordable Places for Outdoor Enthusiasts August 14, 2018You won’t find Denver, Boulder, or Honolulu on this list: a recent study pinpoints outdoorsy meccas that also offer reasonable housing markets.
- Are Homeowners Overextended With Kids’ College Costs? August 14, 2018The wave of foreclosures during the Great Recession was blamed on rising unemployment and subprime loans. But a new study suggests something more.