- Brokerage Funds Sanctuary for Pets Affected by Florence September 24, 2018A North Carolina real estate firm has organized an initiative to house cats and dogs who were abandoned or surrendered during the storm.
- Fall Brings Price Drops for a Quarter of Homes September 24, 2018With inventory starting to inch up, sellers are facing stiffer competition in the market and adjusting their price expectations, according to a new report.
- Homeowners Reveal Their Top Nonnegotiable Amenities September 24, 2018Find out which home features are deal breakers—and which aren’t—for your clients.
- Study: Homes Appreciate Faster in Disaster-Prone Areas September 24, 2018Cities with high risks of natural hazards, such as flooding, hurricanes, and wildfires, continue to attract home buyers, according to a new report.
- Rising Mortgage Costs Remain Below 2006-07 Peak September 24, 2018The typical mortgage payment nationwide in June rose 15.1 percent year over year, according to CoreLogic.